- The Rink is Bullhead City’s newest (and only) skating rink, located in the Riverview Mall at 2350 Miracle Mile in the heart of Bullhead City, AZ. Featuring skating (naturally), live music events, birthday parties, and now a “Paint and Skate” event, it’s fun for the entire family. For more information on The Rink, see their website at http://therinkbullhead.com
- The 300 acre Rotary Park is located on the Colorado River off of Riverview Drive in Bullhead City, AZ. It features a sports complex with soccer, baseball and softball fields. There are also lighted basketball courts and a skate park. Pet parents will be happy to note that there is an off-leash dog park with fenced play areas and agility equipment. A park on the river wouldn’t be complete without a boat launch, fishing jetty, and walking trails to take in the beauty of the Colorado River.
- Oatman, AZ is known as the home of Gold Mines, Wild Burros and Semi-wild Gunfighters. It is an authentic ghost town and mining camp, rich in history. Take a quick trip and experience the shops, restaurants and fun events like the January Bed Races, Sidewalk Egg Fry or Burro Biscuit Toss. For more information on Oatman, AZ, see the Oatman Chamber of Commerce website at http://www.oatmangoldroad.org
- Mohave Valley Raceway is the “Fastest 1/3 mile oval in the west”. The semi-banked clay track is located at 2750 Laguna Road in Mohave Valley. Classes raced include IMCA Modified, Dwarf, Factory Stock, Mini Sport Car, and Mini Sport Truck. Visit their website for a race schedule at www.MohaveValleyRaceWay.com
- Keepers of the Wild, is a wildlife sanctuary located in Valentine, AZ, home to over 140 exotic wild animals like Lions, Tigers, Wolves, Birds, Bears and others, rescued or surrendered to the sanctuary. You can walk the park yourself, getting to know the animals, or take a guided Safari Tour. There is also a feeding tour so you can experience the excitement of predators at mealtime. For more info, check out http://www.keepersofthewild.org
There is so much to do and see in and around the Bullhead City area! Stay tuned for more quick looks at all that Bullhead City, Arizona has to offer!
Hi, I’m Nikki Reagan, a Bullhead City Real Estate agent with Cinque Terre Realty. I hope you enjoyed my article about Bullhead City. If you or someone you know is looking to relocate to the Bullhead City area, be sure to give me a call at 702-493-0781, I’d be happy to provide you with the information you need to find your perfect desert home!